A quick and healthy snack.Kids you can help mum preparing -weighing the ingredients,mixing and setting-then watch mum cooking.
Remember the rules:-
. Wash your hands.
. Tie your hair.
. Wear an apron.
. Strictly follow instructions.
. No wasting and cleaning up.
What you need:-
. 4 slices of brown bread.
. A small bowl each of maida and suji.
. A bowl of fresh curds.
. Finely chopped vegetables.
. A little oil to fry, salt, chille powder chat masala, sliced tomatoes and chopped corriender leaves.
1. Grind the bread to a fine powder.
2. Take out the powder in a bowl.Add the maida and suji and spices.
3. Put the curds and mix (dough should be of cake consistency- add a little water if required.)
4. Put in all the vegetables and stir.
5. Heat the pan and spread small pancakes add a little oil.
6. Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
7. When ready garnish with corriender leaves and sliced tomatoes.
8. Serve hot with sauce or chutney.
Leave a Reply